I think I found my Favorite reverb for my send track!

That's nice sound. Is it a plug-in, or an impulse response, or what? Google's not really giving me anything for 2cAtherVerb.

My favorite verb I've found so far is the scoring studio impulse response included with Reflektor.

I think they based it on impulses.

here is a link http://www.2caudio.com/ (no space between 2c aether verb lol

Speaking of impulse responses, does anyone have any recommendations for high-quality impulse response collections? Among other verb plug-ins, I use Reverberate, which is really inexpensive and has a lot of nice features, but it doesn't come with much in the way of impulse responses, and using Reflektor's impulse responses (unfortunately, not with Reverberate since they use a proprietary format) has made me realize just how much better professionally-sampled impulse responses sound than the free ones I'd been using with Reverberate.

Yup, impulse responses are for convolution reverbs (or any convolution effect). You send a supershort burst, an impulse, through a room or equipment and record the resulting sound (eg a reverb). You then play that response for every sample in your audio (sample as in sample rate, not sample as in sampler instrument), and the result is as if your instruments were played exactly where the impulse came from.

Because the loudest part of the IR is the impulse, you get the direct, dry sound from that, and the rest is reverb. The benefit of this is that is typically ends up being more realistic than algorithmic reverbs. The downside is that it takes a bit of computing power to play that sample (even if only the amplitude varies), and you only have as many positions/variations of a room as you have impulse responses from it unless you start mixing in additional IRs, which might screw with the realism. Still, it's a step up from the algorithmic technology, you just need good IRs for it to be worth using.