Emerald Dreams - DiGi Valentine,Level 99 x Rukunetsu

Rukunetsu

Collab between the awesome DiGi and myself - released officially to the public (even to my surprise XD) and I thought I'd share it with the forum. We hope you enjoy.

Emerald Dreams (DiGi Valentine Bandcamp)

this song is awesome and i love it i also in no way shape or form had anything to do with the mixing and mastering of it what no how dare you

Fo real though, this track is hawtness. Awesome work by you and Bunnyman.

*Just read the description at the bottom of the Download page.*

Mixing and Mastering by Level 99.

Level 99's HomePaGe

: D There we go. And thanks a ton L99; Great job on your end m'friend.

LOL no i wasnt saying that because I wanted credit. I was saying that as a jokingly droned response that my enjoyment of this song has nothing to do with the fact that I had a part in it, hahahaha. Oh, internet. How you obscure my tone of voice and intention with my words.

I actually feel bad for sitting on it for so long. My to-do pile gets easily obscured sometimes when people don't bug me constantly to get on stuff. The best way to get me to finish something is to poke me with a stick until I do it. Keep up the great work, Ruku. Always looking forward to what you, AND DiGi, are coming out with.

My goodness, this was a fun track to do! XD

Rukunetsu, man! Keep up the great work on those beats, i'm always passing through the youtube page and checking things out. Great work, as expected from you!

And Levs, man. I wouldn't dare poke you with sticks, bruv. Even digital internet ones. I remember seeing your music-based list of things-to-do once. That shit petrified me! D:

But hands down, better late than never. I'm just happy to have this track out and released. It was a great song to work on! Thanks, guys :)

LOL no i wasnt saying that because I wanted credit. I was saying that as a jokingly droned response that my enjoyment of this song has nothing to do with the fact that I had a part in it, hahahaha. Oh, internet. How you obscure my tone of voice and intention with my words.

: 3 oh, i'm fully aware of that L - Seems my semi-sarcastic tone wasn't properly conveyed >_>

(But really. You deserved credit/mention as well regardless.)