PRC243 - Winner by Default: Say Hello to Mega Man (Mega Man Zero X)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 243

PRCv10-09

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

Last round four participating songs and 1 bonus mix by PRC241's winner Esperado where submitted. Sir Nuts dominated and received a first place by every voter. Garpocalypse collected all second places and FreakyT all third places, leaving a couple of points for DrumJ8.

Hello there Kevin.

For this PRC I will pick Mega Man ZX's Area C theme "Brilliant Show Window". Mega Man ZX is in my opinion a fantastic and overlooked series of games. Just like Mega Man Zero it expanded on the gameplay and story previously built in X and Zero, and it it boasts awesome music to boot!

You may say I sound like a broken record always picking and remixing mega man, but I can't help it, I love the whole series. Enjoy!

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/ds/Mega_Man_ZX_-_Area_C_-_Brilliant_Show_Window.mid

PRC243.jpg

Source: Mega Man Zero X (NDS) - Area C - Brilliant Show Window

MIDI

Wiki

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 20 MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes). If anyone has problems with uploading songs to ThaSauce let me know (in this thread) and post a download link to your song in this thread (so I can upload it to ThaSauce).
  2. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by MONDAY April 29th 2013 at 10:59 am ThaSauce time: check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  3. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  4. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  5. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  6. The winner of this round may select the source for PRC244.
  7. You can find the full rules list at this page as well.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

Edited by Bundeslang

The additional two hours didn't result in more songs. This means V___ wins by default. You did a great song, which deserves to win, unfortunately nobody could challenge you.

V___, you may select the source for the next round. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, but before this Friday, 3rd of May 2013.