ReMixing With the Stars: Season 2, Episode 4: The Need for Speed!

MindWanderer

Racers and NOT drivers, like say, Driver? :tomatoface:
That may be facetious, but I'm actually not very familiar with that series. I'll say that if the main point of the game is to drive fast, then it qualifies. If being fast isn't necessarily important, as in, say, Euro Truck Simulator (by my understanding), then no.

That may be facetious, but I'm actually not very familiar with that series. I'll say that if the main point of the game is to drive fast, then it qualifies. If being fast isn't necessarily important, as in, say, Euro Truck Simulator (by my understanding), then no.

i wasnt trying to be a smart ass or anything. I just enjoy the music from the driver games. its an open world driving game, but all the missions require you to drive as fast and suave as possible. so id say that speed is part of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
So, how long is a "short solo section", in terms of percentages? 10~20% of the whole track?
18 seconds of a 3-minute track (10%) seems about right. Maybe 15% as an upper limit.

I know I'm not involved this round, but personally I always thought that a "short solo section", would be (part of) the bridge of a song in between repeated choruses. But that's just my two cents. Time-wise though I can see that the % of track limit would be about right, so yeah. I'll leave you guys alone now, can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

My newbie has been basically MIA. SamAreAye, I gotta know what to help ya with, dude!

Haha, that's kind of how it was going with Esperado and I for like the first week. Finally getting something good going though and it's somehow working pretty well. :P

And I think a short solo section would be basically a section solely composed by the star.

I'll be subbing mine right under the wire. I should probably make sure I don't get mugged by the time zone difference though.

I should be home at 8:30PM on your side (in 1.5 hours hopefully), and we'll have 3.5 hours to get it done and submitted. We don't have to get a length of 3 mins; that's just my own ideal. ~2:30 is fine and doable.

I should be home at 8:30PM on your side (in 1.5 hours hopefully), and we'll have 3.5 hours to get it done and submitted. We don't have to get a length of 3 mins; that's just my own ideal. ~2:30 is fine and doable.

i sent you something a few minutes ago. let me know when youre back.