Nintendo DS

The Damned

Atma, what I was saying earlier was that cheating software like Action Replay and Dipstar have historically been completely disabled for games that connect to Nintendo WFC. As in, no offline cheats either.

I'm pretty confident that there will be a savehacking trainer like there was with ACWW though, but I don't think random matches will show many "hacked" opponents at all, even among flashcart users. For example, I have NEVER played anyone in MKDS who had so much as the mapvoting hack (for those who don't know, a ROM patch allows you to vote for any MKDS track for online matches .. normally about 2/5 of them are disabled online).

And slot-1 flashcarts will probably never have GBA support - No one's going to write a GBA emulator for DS, and I don't foresee development of a "reverse-passme" happening any time soon.

So I'm thinkin' Megaman Star Force is looking pretty cool (though I didn't really play the Battle Network games) but I dunno which of the 3 versions I'd get (I don't really care to buy essentially 3 of the same game). Is anybody else interested in this game and already know which they'd buy?

Seems pretty cool since you can play GBA ROMs with it, one things the slot-1 cards can't do yet. Too bad it's only 512 megs, but that's still enough for plenty of games.

It's actually ideal if you want to emulate pokemon games (DS & GBA) and not have a GBA cartridge stick out. GS Lite lets you link up the games you emulate. Just last week I linked a Megaman Zero 3 rom to a Megaman Zx rom. Ideally, I should be able to trade pokemon between roms too.

ok so after many months I decided to finally go back to Phoenix Wright JFA (I got it the day it came out finished the first case and stopped). It got a LOT better (what I really didn't like was the music, but that improved since more and more of the original stuff came back).

good game

I was especially amused when the clown said "from west clownadelphia born and raised" etc and maya said "FOR GREAT JUSTICE"

To cave and get a Lite or not to cave and get a Lite... that is the question.

I only have 1 DS game, plus Pearl reserved, anyway, and I only know of one more coming out sometime that I for sure want to get. Hell, I've only used my DS to play FFV and VI Advance in the last month.

if that one game is not phoenix wright i pity you

It does work with Japanese saves...I am so happy. I'll post my code when I get it.

Really? I was holding out on playing the Japanese versions for so long because I wanted to play with all of you honkeys when the English version finally came out but knew I wouldn't have the patience to restart my game. Kind of sucks that not everyone will be starting at the same level though! I thought it would be cool for people to all be battling weak pokemon right when it came out and then gradually getting stronger together. Oh well.

if that one game is not phoenix wright i pity you

When good games like that and Trauma Center were still coming out I had no money. Now that I have money I can't find the games or the time for them. You really should pity me. Maybe not whatever.

(I am also an idiot and sold MPH and Animal Crossing in the days when I had no money.)

When good games like that and Trauma Center were still coming out I had no money. Now that I have money I can't find the games or the time for them. You really should pity me. Maybe not whatever.

(I am also an idiot and sold MPH and Animal Crossing in the days when I had no money.)

scrap together $20 and make phoenix wright your next game (I saw it for $20 at toys r us)

To anyone that has their Pokémon Diamond and Pearl games, can you answer a few questions?

First, are the carts both different colors (as as the tradition with Pokémon games), or just the regular black?

Second, how shiny and fancy are the cases? I've seen the usual box art pics, but I've also seen some shiny, possibly holographic, foil details on a few others.

Thanks in advance.

To anyone that has their Pokémon Diamond and Pearl games, can you answer a few questions?

First, are the carts both different colors (as as the tradition with Pokémon games), or just the regular black?

Second, how shiny and fancy are the cases? I've seen the usual box art pics, but I've also seen some shiny, possibly holographic, foil details on a few others.

Thanks in advance.

I've seen cases

they are shiny