OCR02928 - Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 'Fragments of Time v.1'

Thanks for accepting this! Really appreciate it guys!

If I were to change one thing, it would be with the tone of the piano. I always use the Galaxy Vintage D sample library, and for this arrangement I remember I wanted it to sound a bit warm. Rather than bright.

You know, I'd love to try out a different sample library sometime haha.

Thanks for accepting this! Really appreciate it guys!

If I were to change one thing, it would be with the tone of the piano. I always use the Galaxy Vintage D sample library, and for this arrangement I remember I wanted it to sound a bit warm. Rather than bright.

You know, I'd love to try out a different sample library sometime haha.

How about TruePianos? ;)

Wonderful piano work here, it's always pretty sweet to hear multiple themes connected together in such a way, and it makes me interested to hear the following versions to come. Everything everyone has already said, I pretty much agree with. This is an improvement to your debut mix, and while there are still a few things that one could nitpick here, none of it really hurts the mix that much that you wouldn't enjoy it. Good stuff, man!

• 1 month later...

My word... I haven't been on OCR for a while, and I come back to browse and find THIS waiting for me. You know that thing in cartoons and animations where if someone sees something amazingly beautiful, a single tear will come to their eye? Yeah. That ACTUALLY happened to me, at about 3:04. And no, I am not joking or exaggerating. I seriously haven't liked a mix this much since Theophany's "Time's End" album.