Aquatic Ambiance - Acoustic Remix

NyxTheShield

• 2 weeks later...

Ooo, very pretty, and also very atmospheric. I actually like the more ambient take to the track overall - it really takes its time to get to the theme. The track rather decides to soak in the atmosphere, which works well.

I will comment on the rhythm of the guitar, though, since it's a little choppy. Since you said you're learning the guitar, I suggest investing in a metronome and practicing with it. It's something I noticed in the other track I listened to, as well - your timing on the rhythms need to be tightened up considerably.

That being said, this was very peaceful, calming and pleasant. I liked it. :)

Ooo, very pretty, and also very atmospheric. I actually like the more ambient take to the track overall - it really takes its time to get to the theme. The track rather decides to soak in the atmosphere, which works well.

I will comment on the rhythm of the guitar, though, since it's a little choppy. Since you said you're learning the guitar, I suggest investing in a metronome and practicing with it. It's something I noticed in the other track I listened to, as well - your timing on the rhythms need to be tightened up considerably.

That being said, this was very peaceful, calming and pleasant. I liked it. :)

Yeah, the intro arpegy is the only metronomed one, the rest of the track is mostly an improvisation with the chords. The problem i have with FL studio's metronome is that is too distracting, i often get lost with it :ccc

• 2 weeks later...

Late response is late, but to clarify my point, I said practice with a metronome. It's tough at first, but eventually you get a better feel for all of that timing, which improves your performances significantly. Then I won't give you as much trouble for the relatively off-beat arpeggios, since you'll be shreddin' in perfect rhythm. :wink:

That arpeggio is the main culprit that sounds off, btw - doing something that's so constant becomes very noticeable when it's even a little off. It's tricky, but I do you no favors by ignoring it for you.

It's tough, but persevere and you'll be sounding great in good time.

Edited by Gario

dude for one month of practicing an instrument this sounds good. it is beating the shit i am making after having played guitar like 15 years.

be careful not to pick too hard especially on the low notes or it goes PLUNK like your low e string is doing on a couple of notes. it helps if you pick using your wrist and not your thumb/fingers also, try pivoting your wrist to pick the notes instead of pushing your thumb down.

your electric guitar....sounds good but a little thin, pro tip, if you boost the mids of the guitar either on the amp or on the eq, that's where the meat and fullness of it is. on the amp, the MID knob, on the EQ, it's like 400-900hz

cool job though and nice use of the reverb.

Edited by Michael_Lochlann
i r gud english riter