Condensor Mics.

Condenser mics need to be powered. They'll either have to be powered by phantom power, or will have internal batteries. With these, I hope you have a good mixer with phantom power :)

They aren't stereo, but of course you'll have two of them, so you can record with 2 channels at the same time [at a really really low latency] and get stereo sound :D

I'm unsure of their quality, but usually condenser mics are pretty expensive.

I'd save up a bit more, if I were you. The C2 reviews I've seen weren't very positive, and (as Overcoat mentioned) condenser mics aren't typically the sort of thing that both "good" and "cheap" apply to.

Q: What (as in guitar, bass, vocals, etc) are you going to be recording?

Behringer mics aren't really good. I suggest saving money for a while. $200 will get you a Studio Projects C-1, which is an awesome mic. Alot of pro studios have switched to using the C-1 over mics that cost as much as ten times the price. I have two of them myself and have never been happier. If you can get $300, get a Rode NT2A. This mic was called the "World's Best Studio Mic for 2006" by MIPA. I haven't bought one yet but I do hear great things about it.

OK, i checked out all of the microphones you guys suggested. I ended up going with the SM57 mic. It seemed to be the best one for the money. I dont have the $300 bucks for that NT2A (I just bought Reaktor 5) and i kinda need a mic soon-ish. Anyway, thank you all for the input and i really appreciated all of the suggestions.

Yeah, SM57 is a solid choice. The quality won't be as good as a nice condenser but enough so that you get a clean recording.

Definitely, there really isn't much that the SM57 can't do, especially given it's price. And actually in most rooms an SM57 would probably give you a better recording than a nice condenser cause it doesn't pick up as much room noise. A condenser mic will pick up EVERY noise in the room. There are noises I didn't even know existed in my room until I plugged in my NT1A.