OCR03369 - Street Fighter II "The Path of Heaven"

Liontamer

I remember when Nabeel showed this to me last month for some last minute input, which I believe was temporarily faded out near the 3-minute mark. Now that it's complete, I would say that it was a smooth integration of motifs, an engaging arrangement, and was a good balance of repetition for the sake of saving time and repetition for the sake of familiarity. I'm usually impressed by Nabeel's workflow speed, and this is no exception. :)

I love this ReMix. Everything about Ryu's theme is just as iconic as he is, and managing to work in his 3rd Strike theme while embellishing the best parts of his original theme with some laid-back but energized electronic beats is sweet. Nice use of vox and the voice clip, which were welcomed additions and the strings in the end really brought out the beautiful orchestration that you used to balance the mix. All over, this is awesome and probably one of my favorite ReMixes off the album.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03369 - Street Fighter II "The Path of Heaven"