OCR03574 - Metroid Prime 2, Metroid & Super Metroid 'Attack of the Drones'

djpretzel

I forgot we did this lol

Regarding the strings — you'll have to take it up with Tim, since I recall that I composed most of the string parts, but forwarded the MIDI itself to Timaeus so he could hit it with LASS (?) as it predates my ownership of Hollywood Strings or otherwise libraries with real legato.

Anyway, glad people dig the intro 8)

Haha, I have a pretty good excuse for not improving the strings further: FL crashed at least 20 times due to being dangerously close to the 32-bit 4 GB limit, and that may be an understatement. It was to the point where I was cautious about when precisely to save so that I wouldn't have to open the project file again to see that 64-bit bridged Kontakt unloaded itself.

That, and the literal 5-day time limit from start to finish. ;)

Anyways, you'll still be hearing more stuff from me technically---just not uber-recent stuff. Lots of it is album work (e.g. Shonen Jump, Goemon, Assassin's Creed, SNATCHER, etc), so there'll be bits and remnants of me scattered about in the later years. :)