Big breakbeat collection?

zircon

i believe you're looking for allthebreaks.com

the site has been down for quite some time and i doubt it's coming back anytime soon.

i'm thinking some of the breaks they were selling never got 'cleared' :/

How about a 20 minute video on the most famous one?

and posting a link to a video that's already been on this forum helps how?

I'm sure a lot of things have been reposted, and unless everyone becomes an immaculate poster, it will probably happen again. I was just trying to give a relevant link on breaks that maybe SOMEONE ELSE might be interested in.

GET OFF MY CASE MATTHEWS.

I'm sure a lot of things have been reposted, and unless everyone becomes an immaculate poster, it will probably happen again. I was just trying to give a relevant link on breaks that maybe SOMEONE ELSE might be interested in.

yeah also posting stuff off topic really helps too. zircon was very specific as to what he was asking for. that other stuff generally is best suited for the pm.

zircon also happened to be the original poster of that video as well. http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=85761&start=0

yeah also posting stuff off topic really helps too. that stuff generally is best suited for the pm.

zircon also happened to be the original poster of that video as well. http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=85761&start=0

It wasn't off topic. It didn't answer the question directly, but it had relevance to the topic. This is a discussion forum... right?

And considering the video was posted almost half a year ago and I had no idea it was here already... I think we can let it slide people. Do you really expect everyone to search the forum for every link they provide? Friggin' sticklers. At least I didn't make a thread about it.

i believe you're looking for allthebreaks.com

the site has been down for quite some time and i doubt it's coming back anytime soon.

i'm thinking some of the breaks they were selling never got 'cleared' :/

Yep, checked archive.org and that's the one. Boo! Shame that it's down, but thanks for the help anyway.