Super Mario Odyssey - Honeylune Ridge: Escape + Mario Medley

axlanian

My cover of the song that plays during the most spoilerific part of Super Mario Odyssey. Also includes bits of Peach's Castle, Super Mario World's Main Theme, Mario 64's File Select Theme, and Jump Up, Superstar. Let me know what it needs in terms of production or arrangement so it can sound as good as possible! It's still missing a few backing vocals, but besides that it's about done in terms of recording.

Just giving a heads up, for something to be ripe for a mod review the track should be considered finished, with all the trimmings completed. If you're missing backing vocals then this is a WIP, not a finished mod review track. Just a heads up and a slap on the wrist on that front. :)

That being said, I think this sounds great so far. You've got some nice vocal chops, and your performances are tight as hell. Paired up with some good production values that makes this quite a solid listen, overall. The sources that I'm familiar with in this are well integrated. I'm not at all familiar with Mario Odyssey's OST, so perhaps a link to the primary source would help me compare what you've arranged, but from all that I recognize I think this would be a great track to submit once it's finished.