Loopsmasters Sample CD 3 for 2 Sale

*NOTE: I know the sign says valid until 8/12/06, but I just got this email on Nov. 27th, so they probably messed up and it probably is valid and just an error (the most likely correct date would be 12/8/06)*

Mostly for Reason users

xmas.gif

So yes every CD on these two pages is on the 3 for 2 sale with mp3 previews

Just wanted to let everyone know, the quality of these are pretty bitching, and very useful. Nice Christmas gift idea

*NOTE: I know the sign says valid until 8/12/06, but I just got this email on Nov. 27th, so they probably messed up and it probably is valid and just an error (the most likely correct date would be 12/8/06)*

Mostly for Reason users

xmas.gif

So yes every CD on these two pages is on the 3 for 2 sale with mp3 previews

Just wanted to let everyone know, the quality of these are pretty bitching, and very useful. Nice Christmas gift idea

:roll: Ever heard of the DDMMYY date system? You know, the one that the rest of the world uses?

Ok, sorry, I don't need to be asinine. On topic, that's a pretty cool sale, several of those cds have been reviewed in Sound On Sound, and were given 4 or 5 out of 5 scores, IIRC.

:roll: Ever heard of the DDMMYY date system? You know, the one that the rest of the world uses?

Less DDMMYY, more YYMMDD

YYMMDD doesn't work so great with years that are less than the 13th of a given century, ie. 2013 for this century, since anything less has 144 dates that could be confused with the MMDDYY or DDMMYY system. Then from there until the 32nd year, there are again 144 dates that can be confused with the DDMMYY system for a total of 288 for the DDMMYY system (if I got my logic right). Since most people use either DDMMYY or MMDDYY, YYMMDD is confusing 'til about 30 years from now. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Bumpy mcBump

I sorta forgot about this deal till recently. I emailed loopmasters about it and asked if I could get an extension on the deal and they said yes (up till jan 3rd or something) as long as I email and say it was authorized by some dood.

I don't think I want to buy three though. Would someone like to get in on this with me? Give me the money for one ($50 I think) and I'll mail it to you once I get it.

Any takers?