Sign in to follow this  
satoka-eldon

No confirmation email for ThaSauce

Recommended Posts

Not sure what the best place to post this is, but... I want to upload a submission for a competition at ThaSauce listed on the OCR forums:

But I can't register for an account, because I am not getting the confirmation email. Any help for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, satoka-eldon said:

Not sure what the best place to post this is, but... I want to upload a submission for a competition at ThaSauce listed on the OCR forums:

But I can't register for an account, because I am not getting the confirmation email. Any help for this?

PM me your entry, I'll sub it in for the meantime.  You both better contact ThaSauce Network on Facebook.  That's what i had to do when i locked myself out lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HoboKa said:

PM me your entry, I'll sub it in for the meantime.  Better contact ThaSauce Network on Facebook.  That's what i had to do when i locked myself out lol.

I'll drop them a message. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if he frequents OCR anymore, but @Ramaniscence is the owner of the site. If the issue persists, you should figure out a way to get in touch with him.

Also, totally still waiting on them to upload my Deus Ex submission I turned in five or so years ago - tell em' to get on that shizz, while you're at it. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gario said:

Not sure if he frequents OCR anymore, but @Ramaniscence is the owner of the site. If the issue persists, you should figure out a way to get in touch with him.

Also, totally still waiting on them to upload my Deus Ex submission I turned in five or so years ago - tell em' to get on that shizz, while you're at it. ;)

ThaSauce Network on FB might be a faster route.  I think Starla might be someone else to contact too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this