Sign in to follow this  
satoka-eldon

No confirmation email for ThaSauce

7 posts in this topic

Not sure what the best place to post this is, but... I want to upload a submission for a competition at ThaSauce listed on the OCR forums:

But I can't register for an account, because I am not getting the confirmation email. Any help for this?

1 hour ago, satoka-eldon said:

Not sure what the best place to post this is, but... I want to upload a submission for a competition at ThaSauce listed on the OCR forums:

But I can't register for an account, because I am not getting the confirmation email. Any help for this?

PM me your entry, I'll sub it in for the meantime.  You both better contact ThaSauce Network on Facebook.  That's what i had to do when i locked myself out lol.

17 minutes ago, HoboKa said:

PM me your entry, I'll sub it in for the meantime.  Better contact ThaSauce Network on Facebook.  That's what i had to do when i locked myself out lol.

I'll drop them a message. Thanks!

Not sure if he frequents OCR anymore, but @Ramaniscence is the owner of the site. If the issue persists, you should figure out a way to get in touch with him.

Also, totally still waiting on them to upload my Deus Ex submission I turned in five or so years ago - tell em' to get on that shizz, while you're at it. ;)

2 hours ago, Gario said:

Not sure if he frequents OCR anymore, but @Ramaniscence is the owner of the site. If the issue persists, you should figure out a way to get in touch with him.

Also, totally still waiting on them to upload my Deus Ex submission I turned in five or so years ago - tell em' to get on that shizz, while you're at it. ;)

ThaSauce Network on FB might be a faster route.  I think Starla might be someone else to contact too.

Alright, I now have account activation priviledges on ThaSauce.  PM me if anyone needs to get onto compo.thasauce :D