Sign in to follow this  
Bundeslang

PRC396 - Star of the Bosses (Phantasy Star 2)

http://compo.thasauce.net/compos/view/PRC

I'm definitely gonna get Schwartzed to death because I went around Bundeslang's helmet Sorry!.  This time only.  2 days, 4 hours.  (edit) Voting process should be 3 days following the submission deadline, assuming I did it right.

Edited by HoboKa

7 hours ago, HoboKa said:

http://compo.thasauce.net/compos/view/PRC

I'm definitely gonna get Schwartzed to death because I went around Bundeslang's helmet Sorry!.  This time only.  2 days, 4 hours.  (edit) Voting process should be 3 days following the submission deadline, assuming I did it right.

Awesome thank you!

Don’t worry about Bundeslang, he’ll thank you for it.

17 minutes ago, TheVideoGamer said:

Awesome thank you!

Don’t worry about Bundeslang, he’ll thank you for it.

You ever hear the tragedy of Darth HoboKa the Unwise?  ...I thought not, it's not a story the Bundeslang would tell you. 

Edited by HoboKa

1 hour ago, HoboKa said:

You ever hear the tragedy of Darth HoboKa the Unwise?  ...I thought not, it's not a story the Bundeslang would tell you. 

I submitted anyways. I figured you could use some love....after 2 weeks of debugging ThaSauce, and the voting. 

16 hours ago, TheVideoGamer said:

I submitted anyways. I figured you could use some love....after 2 weeks of debugging ThaSauce, and the voting. 

thanks for participating doods.  I'll be sure to vote!

HoboKa, Don't worry, I cannot kill you by typing so I'm just gonna thank you for fixing it, was busy over the last days so I wasn't able to check it before. Voting deadline is changed (one day shorter) because I don't have time on thursday.

Remix deathline is tomorrow.

Edited by Bundeslang

19 minutes ago, Bundeslang said:

HoboKa, Don't worry, I cannot kill you by typing so I'm just gonna thank you for fixing it, was busy over the last days so I wasn't able to check it before. Voting deadline is changed (one day shorter) because I don't have time on thursday.

That's good.  Wait - what!?  No problem.

24 minutes ago, Bundeslang said:

There you go, i'd figure it'd be all good. :) 

Welcome to the voting stage 

The mixing stage is over. This round has 2 songs and bonus song by HoboKa. The following people compete against each other:

TheVideoGamer

Dex

To vote, do the following:

·       Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries.

·       Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen or click PM.

·       Fill in the entries from first to second in the ThaSauce form or fill in your top 2.

·       State a reasoning for it.

·       Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve, so it doesn't affect the results.

·       Do not vote for HoboKa, his song is a bonus.

·       Always look in this thread to find out who's the winner of the round after the voting stage instead of only looking at ThaSauce for the results. Especially since some people might vote by sending me a PM.

You have until THIS Wednesday, September 4th 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (17:00 UTC, 18:00 GMT) to vote.

If you vote by PM make sure that your top 3 is clear. I prefer something like this:

(To)

(Subject)

PRC ### Vote

(Message):

1: (remixer A )

2: (remixer B )

3: (remixer C )

(reasoning)

I will post the feedback given in the PM’s and the votes in this thread. The winner may choose the source tune for PRC398.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote or click here to send a PM.

Results time

HoboKa partipated with a bonus mix.

TheVideoGamer got 9 points, only enough for the last place wooden spoon.

Dex is the winner with 12 points!!.

Dex, you are the winner and may pick a source for PRC398. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your sources as fast as you can, but before next Monday (16 September 2019), 11:00 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source from any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links (I recently updated this site):

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/prc396 for the votes and comments.

1 hour ago, Bundeslang said:

Results time

HoboKa partipated with a bonus mix.

TheVideoGamer got 9 points, only enough for the last place wooden spoon.

Dex is the winner with 12 points!!.

Dex, you are the winner and may pick a source for PRC398. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your sources as fast as you can, but before next Monday (16 September 2019), 11:00 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source from any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links (I recently updated this site):

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/prc396 for the votes and comments.

Heh can't win them all. Dex hasn't won in a while, makes sense for him to win. 

Congrats Dex!

Sorry, I haven’t had time to select a source for the next round yet. It’s hard to find a good one to do for this competition. I wanted to select something from Secret of Mana. Could I get an extension on selecting the source, and could anyone help me find one from Secret of Mana that hasn’t been done yet? 

4 hours ago, Dextastic said:

Sorry, I haven’t had time to select a source for the next round yet. It’s hard to find a good one to do for this competition. I wanted to select something from Secret of Mana. Could I get an extension on selecting the source, and could anyone help me find one from Secret of Mana that hasn’t been done yet? 

No problem. I want it before the next round ends, so you have 10 days.

19 hours ago, Dextastic said:

Wait so a group effort? That would be interesting ;)

On 9/16/2019 at 6:36 AM, Dextastic said:

I'm thinking of The Oracle. What do you think about that? It's not been remixed so, and you did say you needed help.