Need a new big-ass VST Library

Hey guys, I think I'm in the shop for another VST mega-library.  My (Play) Composer Cloud is not rendering properly, often with tempo glitches, artifacts and not proper reverb space and delay, sounding VERY dry etc.  I can sometimes get it to work if I throw it on a BUS, and use MIDI Outputs channels, but it's pretty on and off.  Not exactly the best workflow for my needs.  So...Should I grab Komplete instead or look elsewhere? 

I would always recommend Komplete first, above all other mega do-it-all libraries/collections - Reason Rack *is* great, Arturia V-Collection *is* great, but Komplete feels the most essential and capable of handling pretty much anything.

If Composer Cloud isn't working for you it definitely would be worth it to see what you need to do to get it fixed.  I've been using EWCC now for 4 years and have never run into these issues between Sonar and Studio1. Then again I never update PLAY unless it's actually worth it to do so. 

I'll concur with DJP on Komplete.  I only just made the purchase for Komplete Ultimate during the sale this summer and wish i did it years ago.  I could have been using Massive, FM8 and Absynth back when they were popular :/ Really though having a full version of Komplete lets you get a lot of great or or obscure instruments from smaller companies for relatively cheap.

As the sale is currently over, If you don't feel like dropping a ton of money on Komplete Ultimate and would rather make smaller purchases over time you can always join the good folks over at r/audioproductiondeals.  Warning that this sub WILL give you gear acquisition syndrome.   

15 hours ago, Argle said:

I wish I hadn't seen this. :-P

I check it at least once a day.  My reddit app has become my dedicated audio production sale notifier. It's a very awesome sub with a dedicated moderator. I've come across vst's and plugins I would have had no clue existed otherwise.