OCR04450 - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening "Koholint Serenade"

• 3 weeks later...

Wooody/mc, I love your stuff, mainly because it's a double-whammy for me on the nostalgia front.  The LoZ series was an awesome part of my childhood, and so was listening to classical solo organ music on my grandpa's whole-house sound-system.  I feel like I'm 10 years old chilling in his sitting room again when I hear your mixes :-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 9:16 PM, ornsio said:

Wooody/mc, I love your stuff, mainly because it's a double-whammy for me on the nostalgia front.  The LoZ series was an awesome part of my childhood, and so was listening to classical solo organ music on my grandpa's whole-house sound-system.  I feel like I'm 10 years old chilling in his sitting room again when I hear your mixes :-)

Comments like yours are the reason why I'm pushing forward and keep creating these pieces. I'm aware they're niche stuff, but there's always a group of "niche consumers" who do appreciate that kind of music. Thank you so much for that implicit encouragement to keep going!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 5:51 AM, Woody mC said:

Comments like yours are the reason why I'm pushing forward and keep creating these pieces. I'm aware they're niche stuff, but there's always a group of "niche consumers" who do appreciate that kind of music. Thank you so much for that implicit encouragement to keep going!

You are QUITE welcome, and thank YOU! :-)

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Paradoxone said:

Getting heavy Philip Glass vibes. Ziemlich cool! I would love to hear a Kokirisqatsi... ;)

As I suppose you're referring to "Koyaanisqatsi" and its title music by Philip Glass, ... that ... would ... indeed be a thing!
Fun part is, I can hear this in my "virtual ear" already; shouldn't be very hard to refine that for a proper recording. :)

• 7 months later...