Some goofy Street Fighter covers.

Hey all,

So, I have been in a Street Fighter kick this summer, so I made two four six  seven covers inspired by the Alpha 2 soundtrack. These were made almost entirely with the Alpha 2 soundfont, which still sounds very good (especially if you are like me and longs for that mid-90s arcade vibe). 

Edited by BANANA TRASH

• BANANA TRASH changed the title to Some goofy Street Fighter covers.
11 hours ago, Nase said:

Have a terrible back 2day, and your Tunes motivated me to do a Little dance/gymnastics.

Blanka Is My fav methinks.

Good wurk!

That's awesome but please take care of yourself and don't overstrain your back 😬

Is the sf2 on musical artifacts or so?

I've Always liked the idea of single sf2 compos/collabs.

I only use FL, so If U use sth else it'd be compo over collab.

I Just love using a single soundset, and Maybe we could get Something going on Here This year.

A strictly single sf2 competition...

Or, a silly megamix single sf2 collabo (in case FL Is the only Sequencer still in use)

So probably the compo.

9 hours ago, Nase said:

Is the sf2 on musical artifacts or so?

I've Always liked the idea of single sf2 compos/collabs.

I only use FL, so If U use sth else it'd be compo over collab.

I Just love using a single soundset, and Maybe we could get Something going on Here This year.

A strictly single sf2 competition...

Or, a silly megamix single sf2 collabo (in case FL Is the only Sequencer still in use)

So probably the compo.

I like the idea of a sf2 competition. The Megamix idea sounds fun, too. But something close to a sample pack compo using game soundfonts could be really fun. 

Posted (edited)

The SF summer continues. Here's my take on Fei Long's theme. Since he was not a part of the Alpha 2 soundtrack, this is more like a "reimagining" of what his SF2 theme would sound like if he made the cut for Alpha 2. Like my other SF arrangements, this was 90% done with Alpha 2 samples. 

Edited by BANANA TRASH

• BANANA TRASH changed the title to [UPDATED] Some goofy Street Fighter covers.

Thanks! I have been recently converted into a Sakaguchi fan, mostly because of YMO.

If everything goes according to plan, Ryu should be next. I have a solid WIP for it, but his theme is quite elaborate (a lot of cool chord changes, indeed!), so it could take a bit of time.

• BANANA TRASH changed the title to Some goofy Street Fighter covers.
Posted (edited)

Okay, I am back with one more SF cover. This time, a totally normal cover of M.Bison's theme song with no frills or gimmicks. Hope you all like it! 

(Done with the Alpha 2 soundfont, like everything in the playlist)

Edited by BANANA TRASH

• 2 weeks later...