Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POCKETMAN, check the forums, if you're ok with them, post the link here and in the first post. They're all better now.

They are good. ToN, i'm gonna see what everyone else says.

Hey Fishy, lets go ahead and make an audition spot in the "public" forum, that way auditions are easier.

Hot damn, Zircon helped me out and now I can actually post in the forums.

Like I said earlier, I don't have any approved mixes on OCR, but if you need more mixers, I'm more than willing.

Here's the Chrono Trigger mix that I've got in queue to judge.

This is one of my Theory/Comp projects for school. It's not at all mastered, I just put it in Reason because I hated how bad MIDI sounds. I don't remember what LRH stands for. Who knows.

Let me know if it's not too shitty.

Hot damn, Zircon helped me out and now I can actually post in the forums.

Like I said earlier, I don't have any approved mixes on OCR, but if you need more mixers, I'm more than willing.

Here's the Chrono Trigger mix that I've got in queue to judge.

This is one of my Theory/Comp projects for school. It's not at all mastered, I just put it in Reason because I hated how bad MIDI sounds. I don't remember what LRH stands for. Who knows.

Let me know if it's not too shitty.

Fishy posted it for you.

We'll talk about it.

The OST labels it as "Staff Roll", and "Ending" is what's it's called on vgmusic

Really?

Crap, I was under the impression they were 2 different tracks.

Grr.....

Ok I'll take main theme and look for a guitarist to collab with (If Fishy's up for this, I'd be more than happy to. If not, I'll look for someone else).

Sure, go for it, always happy to collab.

btw, theres Staff roll, which is taken, and then theres Ending demo... which might be just from the demo... but i dont rememebr there being a demo sm64... i dunno. Check the chiptune files in the forum somewhere.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History