Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

Y'all be careful with my Dire Dire docks now. That shit's the soundtrack of my childhood. But you can rest easier in the (somewhat arguable) fact that you simply can't do better than DJP's Sunken Suite.

Also, if anyone's looking for reference MP3s of the originals and can't find them for some insane reason, I can... provide them. PM me if you need any.

Y'all be careful with my Dire Dire docks now. That shit's the soundtrack of my childhood. But you can rest easier in the (somewhat arguable) fact that you simply can't do better than DJP's Sunken Suite.

Also, if anyone's looking for reference MP3s of the originals and can't find them for some insane reason, I can... provide them. PM me if you need any.

yeah that's pretty much how I feel don't screw this up or I'll be MAD

Pressure anyone?

Djp's was good, but I always felt it was a bit liberal. Mine will be very different, but I'm doing my best to live up to the awesomeness of the original. Also, 2:48? Bit short ain't it?

Yeah, 2:48's short. But it's the best 2:48 on the entire site in my opinion. Matter of fact that mix is the second I ever downloaded from this site, and it's the reason I've been here for 5 years, and I still haven't found anything I like as much as that song.

Anyways, none of that is to say you can't put together a hell of a mix. 17 minutes or so would be pretty tight.

Yeah, 2:48's short. But it's the best 2:48 on the entire site in my opinion. Matter of fact that mix is the second I ever downloaded from this site, and it's the reason I've been here for 5 years, and I still haven't found anything I like as much as that song.

Anyways, none of that is to say you can't put together a hell of a mix. 17 minutes or so would be pretty tight.

Rofl, what an idea.

I was looking over the track list, and I was thinking: Why not combine the Haunted House and Merry-Go-Round songs into one song? There is a remix on OCR that already does that, and it might be simpler for the remixer to just incorporate those two songs into a single remix for the project.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History