Corneria Rock

Tenucha

The Star Fox theme I was hoping to see here was the theme to the first stage, Corneria.

Unfortunatly I dont remember how the song goes on SF64... however on the SNES I thought it truly rocked and really helped me get into how awesome a game it turned out to be.

Sometime ago I did get a "remix" of the song of KaZaa. It's hard to say what it is. It sounds like an arranged version of the song compleate with a guitar solo in the middle of the song and everything... it was a very awesome song!

Anyways that is but 1 request I have :)

Hmm. Isn't it very similar to how the "theme" sounded on SNES for the same stage?

I miss this game... I'll defenatly download it whenever its released and I have a Wii.

Ahh so they had released an arranged OST? Very cool. It's on a mix sitting right next to Mindless Self Indulgence, Tub Ring, Dr. Steel, Real Big Fish and Propeller Heads

The music on your page, Corneria Sound, is really good.

well the Corneria theme from the SNES game was much different than the SF64 Corneria and the SNES one is still my favorite Star Fox song ever

Same here. It was an amazing song... and the first song.

Thats why I'm kinda amazed there arn't more remixes. I think there was one and it was pretty good from what I can tell... But I'm invisioning a truly rocked out track

I would love to do it, but I suck at rock type music. I'll probably try to make a remix of this song eventually - Corneria was the ultimate level, dude.

haha yup... right there as the first stage no less!

Well Zircon's latest SMW remix features a guitar that would go perfectly in a Corneria remix.

Ohh I should probably go hear it anyway!

Which track? I gotta head to class right now