*NO* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'Shoppe Theme'

Liontamer

Up here on account of competent performance more than anything else - LT

Hello-

Here's a new submission for you! I haven't submitted before so I hope this is all the info you need.

Remixer Name: Nintendopella

Game: Ocarina of Time

Name of Song: Market Music

Our Name of Song: Shoppe Theme

Comments: We here at Nintendopella have been long time fans of OCRemix and figured it was high time to submit and get some new critiques. I (Matt) figured it we would start with the more mellow theme from Ocarina of Time's "Market Music." While not our most popular remixes this is definitely one of our favorites. It was a lot of fun to arrange. Scott and I worked a few hours off of the original midi, mostly making the voice leading a little more appropriate for the human voice. Scott added several juicy harmony notes including our favorite, the sustain at :49.

I laid down some bass jug and shaker egg, while Scott did harmony and the "bongos." Peter (our mixer) filled in melody and alternate harmonies. Nick did a few notes in the more choral sections.

Interestingly enough this is one of the few songs that does not include all the members, but I think we still got a full sound out of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.zophar.net/usf/lozusf.rar - 10 "Shop"

Conceptually, I'm feelin' this. Problem is, this is just a cover arrangement. It's cool for what it is, but a 1:08-long cover arrangement will never get on here. Ever. We don't want covers, we want interpretations of the source material that honor yet stand apart from the original work.

Make the track longer, and make it more interpretive, and you guys would be in a much better position to get something posted. Keep doing what you're doing, bros; we need more unique groups like y'all within the community.

NO