Reason or FL?

Heres my two cents on the programs.

I have personally found out trough 5 months of expirementing with both programs that they can't be compared.

They are both wonderful programs but I would think it would be a matter of personal prefrence over which one you think should be used.

I also think reason shouldn't be used as a complete virtual studio because it's lacking so many things. (recording, etc.) It's best used rewired in my opinon. It's one of the best software synths out there and rewiring it to a program such as cubase would be best in my opinon.

Heres my two cents on the programs.

I have personally found out trough 5 months of expirementing with both programs that they can't be compared.

They are both wonderful programs but I would think it would be a matter of personal prefrence over which one you think should be used.

I also think reason shouldn't be used as a complete virtual studio because it's lacking so many things. (recording, etc.) It's best used rewired in my opinon. It's one of the best software synths out there and rewiring it to a program such as cubase would be best in my opinon.

Edit: Also, another great combo (The one I'm using currently) is Reason + Acid Pro.