post count and the like

i just noticed that postcounts don't seem to be on each post anymore, like they used to be. i can only see them under the profile of the forumgoer. is there a way to turn back on postcounts? like, some option we can turn on or off?

There's no option. The post counts no longer appearing on individual posts was an unintentional effect of a recent vB upgrade, but at the same time, post counts aren't important and the character title underneath the name give enough info. In short, it's not a bug, it's a feature. They may come back. It's only my one opinion, but I wouldn't care if they stay gone.

^ that sucks =)

is there a way to get my status as project leader on the pkmn and rd projects in my title? since, i am, at rd at least has shown noticable progress in the last six months, unlike other projects which are progressing at a dirge-like pace that will remain unnamed...

Yeah, stuff really has to be well in progress or very assuredly going to be finished to get the custom title. Everything updated in the first post of the RD thread to show that it's getting close to completion? And how's the overall song quality? I can check out whatever you need me to.