MEETUP: OCR NYC July 29th (and possibly an August date)

Bahamut

Edit: So, what time is good for everyone interested? Noon @ Grand Central Terminal? Also, what places do you guys want to go to (Chinatown Fair Arcade, Central Park, etc.?)? We need some restaurant suggestions too (Jose?).

Wherever is fine for me. The west side is a bit easier for me but it shouldn't be a big problem to navigate to Grand Central. Haven't been to either of the locations mentioned in some time... could be nice.

Doesn't have to be, depending on what we do. If we go to Central Park that's zero dollars. If we go bum around at Nintendoworld that's also zero dollars. If we play arcade games in Chinatown it's only the cost of playing the games that we have to pay. Aside from transportation, but that's $2 no matter where we're going.

Don't know what the famous Grand Central Terminal is? http://grandcentralterminal.com/

There's easy access to there from Penn Station (I'm guessing that's where you're coming from) by taking the subway from Penn Station to Times Square (the 1, 2, or 3 would probably be good, although most, if not all, of the subways in Penn station should go there), and then take the S train to GCT.

Edit: Here's a map of the NYC subway system: http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/maps/submap.htm

The main qualification for a place to meet is somewhere big and open where it's easy to find each other. That is the main reason I nominated Grand Central Terminal (in particular the information booth there with the clock on top in the main hall...can't be missed), although I'm open to other suggestions as well....if there are any other good suggestions.