Antigravity physical copies for $5 (24 hrs only) Aug 1st - RESTOCK'D

zircon

My first CD had art done by Moose, some guy in the #soundtempest IRC, at the last minute. Nothing special. Impulse Prime was done by Global Trance and jmr, from these forums. For Antigravity, I went with Cyan_Ide - who periodically lurks here - since he designed my website and is a pro graphic designer. I'm very happy with it.

Interesting. I really liked the color scheme for "Antigravity." Anyhow, as for the music itself, I received my copy on Tuesday and had a chance to listen to it yesterday. Very very nice. I am not a musician, so I don't know the terminology used to describe this or that, but I have to say that it is a very enjoyable listen (especially when on the road).

Though I am not a musician, sound is very important to me, and thus I have spent lots of money on headphones and the like to get as faithful a reproduction as my wallet allows. Anyhow, that said, this album is very peculiar in that it can serve to entertain OR to provide a nice background music while working. This is not to say that the tracks are boring, by all means no! What I'm trying to say is that the tracks aren't so overpowering that they distract from whatever one may be doing, but if one stops and actually listens to it while working, one can only think "wow, this is some groovy stuff!"

Anyhow, congratulations on your achievements. Also, I had never heard Jillian sing before... I was pleased.

Interesting. I really liked the color scheme for "Antigravity." Anyhow, as for the music itself, I received my copy on Tuesday and had a chance to listen to it yesterday. Very very nice. I am not a musician, so I don't know the terminology used to describe this or that, but I have to say that it is a very enjoyable listen (especially when on the road).

Though I am not a musician, sound is very important to me, and thus I have spent lots of money on headphones and the like to get as faithful a reproduction as my wallet allows. Anyhow, that said, this album is very peculiar in that it can serve to entertain OR to provide a nice background music while working. This is not to say that the tracks are boring, by all means no! What I'm trying to say is that the tracks aren't so overpowering that they distract from whatever one may be doing, but if one stops and actually listens to it while working, one can only think "wow, this is some groovy stuff!"

Anyhow, congratulations on your achievements. Also, I had never heard Jillian sing before... I was pleased.

Thank you very much!!! You actually touched on exactly what I was trying to do, make an album where the music can be played in the background w/o being too obnoxious (or in a club/dance setting), BUT if you just listen to it, there's enough happening to keep you interested. So I've accomplished my goal :)

If you like Jill's voice, check out her thread in this very forum. She just posted a few previews from HER upcoming album, which we are collaborating on for some of the tracks.

You actually touched on exactly what I was trying to do, make an album where the music can be played in the background w/o being too obnoxious (or in a club/dance setting), BUT if you just listen to it, there's enough happening to keep you interested.

I think you just sold me on this album, and I was already considering getting it cause of how much I like your stuff on the site. :-) This description fits Way Out West, one of my favorite acts, to a T. Their albums reward attention but permit inattention.