OCR Game Lending (?)

Bahamut

Also, which PS2 Tales of destiny is it? ToDRM?

I'm not sure what "Tales of DRM" is but I'm talking about the original Tales of Destiny which came out on PS1 in America, and they remade that game for PS2. I've never found an English version of that game on any websites yet so I'm assuming it's not going overseas. There are a lot of Tales fans out there so a PS2 version of Tales of Destiny seems like something that they would care about. I know I flipped out when I saw it. Hahaha.

Before you stereotype all Americans, use your brain so that you won't make your own place of origin look stupid.

Oh yeah, and an American built this site and forum that you're posting your b.s. on, and several of them maintain it as well, so keep your denominations in PPR or somewhere else.

Ok, man, you need to relax and read my other post yo. Come on. This is the 21st century. Can't a guy make a stereotype about all Americans without people getting upset? Besides, this an American-made site with American moderators and I'm an American posting on it. So all the B.S. cancels out anyway.

He did live here for 24 years supposedly, so it's fair for him to assess where he was compared to where he is now.

Hahaha. Oh man! That's a good one. Thanks for defending me and all, but when I said I had lived in America for 24 years, I meant that I was born and raised there and lived there until the age of 24. LOL. I'm American too, dude. Hahaha.

Well, I already acknowledged that my generalization was inappropriate WAY BACK on the 1st page or so (I guess nobody read it. (God-damn Americans. (I hope that doesn't start anything.))), so I don't need to apologize for that. But I WILL apologize for turning everyone away from the topic of this forum. So, sorry about that. Can we stop talking about this now?

Some sort of security deposit could be required. That way if someone loses a game or whatever, the deposit is given to the person who loaned the game.

What I'd be worried about is what happens when the postal service screws up, and then both parties accuse the other of lying when the receiver claims he never got his game.

Some sort of security deposit could be required. That way if someone loses a game or whatever, the deposit is given to the person who loaned the game.

What I'd be worried about is what happens when the postal service screws up, and then both parties accuse the other of lying when the receiver claims he never got his game.

Delivery confirmation with the USPS is a way of verification, and I think UPS & FedEx automatically track it. This guarantees that any shipping problems would lie with the shipper are known and that no excuse can be made for that.

And I'm aware of the possibilities of game breakage and such, but I did mention that Paypal would be a way of ensuring a way of payment should something go wrong.

And Red Shadow, I'm lazy, but PM me your address 'n stuff. My paypal is wesley.cho@gmail.com & send me $2.50 my way for shipping & packaging and I'll ship it tomorrow.

I'm willing to make a permanent trade with a couple of games I've got. It's Zone of the Enders and Robotech: Battlecry. I know that Robotech is already a 5-dollar game, but still, if there's someone out there who really likes it, and you've got a game that I like, then let's make a trade. You can get Zone of the Enders and Robotech: Battlecry for just one game in return. Anybody have something they'd be willing to trade?

I live in Japan, but don't worry, these are the American versions of the games. I brought my PS2 with me. ^_^

I've got a copy of Legend of Mana that I'm not playing. Only problem is that it's packed up, since I'm moving in a month, so I don't want to dig it out until early October. If you don't mind waiting that long, I'll be glad to let you borrow or sell it.

Also, you can use paypal with just a bank account.

My problem with setting up a PayPal account is, my computer has pretty shitty security.

Maybe I could do it at the Library or something though...

Anyway, I'll totally take you up on that Kanthos.

Then I'll let Kureejii Lea borrow it.

BTW, I was in Unmod's Secret Santa last year so do I get +1 trust or something?