Remix makes the frontpage of Digg!

Latency

Hey guys, I was on Digg today, and noticed that the top story for today was a YTMND that featured a remix of our very own Russell Cox.

Here is the Digg story: http://www.digg.com/nintendo_wii/The_Saddest_YTMND_ever

For those of you that don't know how popular Digg is, millions of people visit it everyday, and thousands are viewing this submission every second. I only wish there was a link on the site that gave proper credit...

But still, this is awesome.

EDIT: Sorry, this is a big misunderstanding on my part. I mistakened the original Zanarkand theme for the remix. That would have been cool though.

Please delete.

Even though the ytmnd page doesn't use Russel Cox's remix, this thread did inspire me to listen to it again; thanks for that.

For anyone who has not played Animal Crossing, there's a character in AC named "Mom" who sends you really corny letters.
Thanks for ruining it for me.

Although... it'd be even more sad if the guy who created this thought the letters and gifts were from his real mom, and didn't realize that those letters were from the NPC "mom".