Possible Christmas Music Project

Dyne

jmr, I'm going to need a link to "Mary, Did You Know" so I can download it as a final version.

mousemuffins, don't kick yourself, it's okay. There really wasn't enough time anyway, I understand that things happen. Don't worry again, next year we'll start a little early if I head up another project like this.

Fratto...where's my alcohol? Seriously. Share the wealth. Anyway, no big deal, please send it anyway.

Edit

Alright. Time is officially up. I still haven't heard from a few of you, so, be that as it may, I'm going to default to my earlier post, and follow that.

I want to thank everyone who submitted a track for this project, I know it's an unofficial track, but I feel it was something fun that people can get into, and enjoy.

I did just have a thought right now, but I need to know if anyone would object to it. I'd like to take the WiPs that weren't finalized, and put them on the album as bonus tracks. I still think they're really cool to listen to, and I think that everyone will enjoy them. So I may do that if no one says anything to the contrary.

Let me know what you think, You've got til 10pm tomorrow to let me know, then I'll be putting them on the album.

Yo Dyne, I will have my finished track done in a couple hours if you want.

Sorry I didn't get to work on it that much, so I kind of slapped it together, but I hope you guys enjoy anyway!

Edit: Okay done!

I spent a little more time than I thought on this >:o

It got kind of crazy lol, I ended up leaving a lot of things as-is, like the crazy piano that makes no sense... Oh well. Check your pms Dyne.