Charity Auction

Mustin

There were Limited Editions, then there were more broadly released versions. You didn't get cheated - you just got every album. The Silver Edition of PMM and the SQUAREDANCE Standard Edition contain many, but not all of the Limited Edition tracks. What if I had just sent you those? Would you have been none the wiser? So I think it was good to send them all. Plus you got a lot of cool extra stuff that no one's heard or seen before. You didn't get cheated.

There were Limited Editions, then there were more broadly released versions. You didn't get cheated - you just got every album. The Silver Edition of PMM and the SQUAREDANCE Standard Edition contain many, but not all of the Limited Edition tracks. What if I had just sent you those? Would you have been none the wiser? So I think it was good to send them all. Plus you got a lot of cool extra stuff that no one's heard or seen before. You didn't get cheated.

Dude, it's fine. As I mentioned before I was struggling with how to be a sarcastic ass. Apparently I'm not very good at it.