PRC110: I can has holy water plz? (Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow)

Rexy

You did win the Paper Mario round.

What if you collab'd with the world? What program(s) do you use?

We need to figure out a way to attract more people. Everyone, brainstorm. I need some lemonade and a lawn chair.

EDIT: What if we put topics on vgmix or something?

And OLRemix, they got a topic here... but maybe they're all here allready. They got like 9 contributions on the last compo (including me).

You did win the Paper Mario round.

What if you collab'd with the world? What program(s) do you use?

We need to figure out a way to attract more people. Everyone, brainstorm. I need some lemonade and a lawn chair.

EDIT: What if we put topics on vgmix or something?

I use Garageband mostly, with the assistance of Anvil Studios occasionally.

It's not a popular setup, but it's completely free.

Time up!

The voting stage is officially over. Now let's see who escaped from Dracula's castle alive and who went one step further in winning a duel against said vampire.

Total number of mixes - 2

Total number of votes - 4 (awww :()

Hightest possible score - 8

It can barely be seen as much of a contest though...

The winner of PRC111 is Hylian Lemon with 7 points!

Well done again Ben! I think we've got all fit in mind that it DOES kind of sound like Chickenwarlord vs the world, but I'm sure we can find some means to fix that. In the meantine, you know the score - PM me your source tune and we'll use that for PRC111.

With that in mind, I'll see you all tomorrow if we've got something ready.

Wait, there were only three votes. o.O

At this point, I think we desperately need some more advertising. I can copy the next topic onto vgmix if nobody else wants to (would we need to get permission from anyone there?).

@chickenwarlord:

Can Garageband import midis? I'm sure we could work something out in the future if you'd like. I assume I'm not allowed to collab with anyone this week, though.

Well, OneUp (the previous winner) voted, and his vote counts twice. Hence, 1x2=2. :P

Still, you are right in that PRC needs more advertising. And since it's unlikely that djp would do much for that, an attempt to hijack VGMix could be a good direction. But with the way things are going, I don't think I'd be the one to do it o_O