Distractions, a full-length album release

about:blank

This is something I've been working on for about a year now. There were almost 40 songs made in the process, but about half of them were total shit, but I really liked the others, so I narrowed it down to a nice round 18.

This album is a bit less "experimental" than my last release, The Black Widow (which, by the way, I accidentally deleted, if ANYONE has a copy of that, PLEASE PM me or something), but I definitely think it's just as, if not more, interesting.

Anyway, here it is!

Cover.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFJD2JPV

And of course, feedback, comments, and ego stroking are welcome.

EDIT: Okay, one of the songs in that rar was cut in half. You can get a fixed version of the album here.

Interesting album

I can't really put my finger on what the music is lacking, but I can't figure what it's needing either. The styles match, which can't be said with many non-mainstream indie (is that an oxymoron?) albums. I can say that it has a very chill, and passive mood to it.

All and all, it's enjoyable, which is the most important part. Keep up the work. I don't think I'm very good at constructive or any kind of criticizing through.

• 4 weeks later...