PRC283 - Results - Meeting the Deadline of Undeadline (Undeadline)

Bundeslang

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. This round has 3 songs and 1 Bonus Mix. To vote, do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries.

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.

- Fill in the entries from first to third. Do not vote for Jorito since his track is a bonus mix.

- State a reasoning for it.

- Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve. They should leave the third box empty (or fill in Jorito's song). They get a free first place if they vote, so it is profitable to vote. Non participants are encouraged to vote to decide the winner and leave comments.

- Last but not least, since there are issues with editing scores, ignore the scores on ThaSauce after the voting stage, look in this thread to find out who's the winner of the round, after the voting stage.

Jorito has a vote that counts twice.

You have until THIS Wednesday, November 12th 10:59 am ThaSauce time to vote. Check the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have.

The winner may choose the source tune for PRC284.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote.

If anyone have issues voting via ThaSauce you can vote by sending me a PM at Ocremix.

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 3 (+ 1 Bonus)

Total number of votes - 6

Maximum Score - 21.

Gercr gets the last place wooden spoon with 13 points.

Meits wasn't far off with 14 points, he gets the second place.

And the winner of PRC283 by unanimous decision is Supercoolmike with 21 points.

Congratulations Supercoolmike, your song received all first place votes. Mission accomplished. You may select a source for PRC284. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, but before this Saturday, November 15th 2014.

You can find the votes with comments here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC283

Edited by Bundeslang