MnP 66: Twilight Princess - Beast Ganon Battle

HoboKa

1 hour ago, HoboKa said:

Hey, this is actually pretty good.  I'll try to explain more in a coherent way on why I believe "..." isn't as bad as you say, when it's voting time.  In fact I think it's better than some of your other compo subs.   

Thanks. I'm a little proud of all sounds except for the weird pad in the background being mine.

Also, I'm surprised you remember those. 

23 hours ago, Necrox said:

Thanks. I'm a little proud of all sounds except for the weird pad in the background being mine.

Also, I'm surprised you remember those. 

I don't remember them down to the letter, but I remember the general sound quality, style and sample usage.  More or less lol.  You're improving mate :) 

5 hours ago, Necrox said:

I always wanted to pick the source but that was with the idea that there would be others participating.

Yeah, that's a shame, I don't really think its worth extending this round - so I think I'm gonna hand the source pick to you Necrox.  Didn't seem like there was a whole lot of interest going in and esperado won't be able to submit, due to laptop issues.  So...pm me the source tune for round 67

1 hour ago, HoboKa said:

Yeah, that's a shame, I don't really think its worth extending this round - so I think I'm gonna hand the source pick to you Necrox.  Didn't seem like there was a whole lot of interest going in and esperado won't be able to submit, due to laptop issues.  So...pm me the source tune for round 67

How much time do I have? I have so many ideas.

4 hours ago, Popoi said:

Well poopooi, I miss read the deadline that said Jan 15 Monday I thought I still had till today at 1. O well here is my entry.... 

Well shit.  I gave the round to Necrox already, assuming no one else would enter...my bad T_T.  He already gave me his pick, so I gotta roll with that - nonetheless, "Ganon's Mockery" is an epic remix with tons of great CDI references LMAO.  I'll throw it into the round as a BONUS :) 

Also, you were probably having issues submitting because the due date had expired =p

5 hours ago, Zorrakh said:

I was going to finish up my bonus mix Sunday, after having to figure out what was wrong with my iLok for most of Saturday, but I'll save my mixing time for the next round. I'm glad you were both able to put something up, though!

You're very welcome Zorrakh :D - Necrox's and Popoi's are pretty cool additions too.  Maybe better.

Also, thanks for the vote Popoi lol.