OC ReMix Fighting Game Tournament Special: Garou - Mark of the Wolves

Arek the Absolute

Okay, Estevao is currently AFK for a while, so instead of having a jpeg chart like usual, I will just have a stat board of how many matches you guys have won, at least until he comes back.

Rules are a little different this time around. Estevao proposed a new scoring idea and I think that it is worth at least a try.

Each time you challenge an opponent, you are to play them three times, regardless of if you win the first two matches or not. Post the scores here and I shall keep tabs on how many matches you win. The top six people will then advance to the semi-finals where the top two get bi's while the bottom 4 will have to face each other in a best 3 out of 5 match style. The winners of those will face the top two, and those winners shall face each other in the finals.

Good luck to you all!

So uh

Are we going to challenge people or something like that?

It's your job and your job only to get your matches done - Arek and I just sit by and deal with administrative issues.

Right now, there are 12 players, which means 11 matches/33 games. You can finish the round-robin with 33 wins...although because of people's availability, somewhere in the range of 10 will likely be enough, but you never know (the HSF2 tournament had 17 players, I was the only one to play everyone, and I barely eked in with a 7-9 record).

You will be ranked by most wins, and in case of a tie, MOST losses (to encourage you to play), then head-to-head matchup. This means that even a 0 win, 3 loss match is at least somewhat productive.

I will post standings once one match has been played - I'm currently having some issues with my spreadsheets and it's a little tougher than I had anticipated...