FS: EWQLSO Gold + XP Pro, Stormdrum, Ra, NEW @ insane prices

zircon

I'm selling all of these products new, unopened, and unregistered. Why? I'm buying a bundle that has them in it, but I already own them, so I don't need the extra copies. Thus I will sell to you at a discount. All prices below are w/o ship, since I know we have some international people here. You will not find these products for any cheaper anywhere.

Note that since I am not getting these with big, clunky, wasteful boxes, you will be getting a slim package of CDs/DVDs instead... cheaper to ship = even more money saved from buying the individual items elsewhere.

---

* EWQLSO Gold + XP Pro - $420

http://www.soundsonline.com/EWQLSO-Gold-Bundle-pr-EW-160PROB1.html

Fantastic orchestral collection. In my opinion, the best you can find for under $1k. Highly realistic, flexible, and customizable. It has been used on countless OC ReMixes, TV/video game scores, movies, and pro tracks.

* Stormdrum - $200

http://www.soundsonline.com/Quantum-Leap-Stormdrum-pr-EW-162.html

Bombastic, huge percussive sounds is what SD is all about. However, it also has small and large ethnic percussion (very detailed), drumkits (acoustic & electronic), as well as miscellaneous percussion, prepared piano, etc. Again, very popular and high quality.

* Quantum Leap RA - $400

http://www.soundsonline.com/Quantum-Leap-RA-pr-EW-163.html

The best collection of ultra-realistic ethnic instruments anywhere. I have used this on multiple albums and remixes. Contains instruments and sounds from all over the world, and not only are there a LOT of instruments, they're also very detailed.

---

So if you're looking to upgrade your sounds, these are THE products to get for a commercial, professional sound. Let me know if you have any questions.

Well, I haven't bought it yet.. technically... I just want to make sure I can sell some of the parts I already have. But yeah, I mean, I love East/West stuff. QLSO is my main orchestral tool followed closely by VSL (the K2 bundle) which I often use in layers to bring out marcato/staccato parts, or just to add additional flavors. Stormdrum and Ra are also outstanding.

Seriously, SO is my base orchestra too.

I suppliment with West Gate Studios often. I keep thinking of getting some of the VSL stuff, but I don't want a VI vst and audiomidimall is the only place I could find that sells the old horizon series--except they sell it all at like... old prices :o

It's really like traveling back in time.

I don't know if you saw or not, but Doug announced that they will soon be working on a new chamber strings library.

Honestly, RA is much better than simply ethnic instruments. The library has a survey of instruments from all over the world and while its focus is on unusual instruments, I've probably used it more in Mideival tracks than in random african or south american tracks.

It has some really nice frame drums, ala Patric Doyle's Henry V OST which are great for those brooding military marches and it has some really decent plucked instruments from all over the world including america (steel string washburn).

Of course, it's Duduks and Shakuhachis are highlights.

Nope... you get what you pay for. Ra and Ethno World are the only choices, IMO, and Ethno World is as expensive if not more.

That said I stil have a GIGA copy of Rare Instruments, a library 1/10 the size of Ra by the same people. What's included is good. Yours for $50, S&H included.

hmmm. The only sampler I got is Sampletank 2 and I don't think it can play Giga files.

I'm aware of the value, but I'm trying to work within my own budget here. I would do it instantly at $300 but I can see where you're coming from with trying to get back some of the money you paid originally. $300 is actually pushing it for me, but if you can part with it for $350 I will take you up on that. There's no way I can do $400 though.

With my luck soundsonline will knock it down to $200 sometime in the near future.

I will take Stormdrum off your hands.

But only because the Canadian dollar is so good now. :wink:

I saw the "bundle" - totally insane. I'd get it right now if I didn't already own Gold+ProXP (I paid full price too.. $1200+) No regrets, though. It's wicked, I use it for almost everything. I've worked with Sonic Implants, VSL, etc. and it's really the most playable and vibrant library within its price range. I augment my setup with VSL performance patches.. the legato portamento and gliss patches are off the wall.

• 2 weeks later...