Orchestral type remixes

Evan Arnett

Could anyone recommend some tunes on here similar to the work by Jeremy Robson and Steffan Andrews? I can understand the site owners not wanting to narrow down the music into established genres, but when I hear a remix I like, it can make it a bit difficult to find similar remixes. So I thought I'd ask the community for help.

This is not intended to be a "favorite" thread, so please don't discuss who is better or worse than whom.

There is a wealth of talent on this site, and I'm looking forward to discovering even more new talented arrangers than I've been able to find on my own.

Thanks in advance!

-Evan

EDIT: Another 5 seconds yields Tyler Heath and Jared Hudson.

Seeing that, I had to look up Tyler Heath. Then I had the revelation... whoa, Unknown finally changed his remixer name. When did that go down? (I can tell ya, it's a good thing. Having Unknown in the Artist field I'm sure made many think "Unknown Artist".)

Also, some more orchestral artists for good measure:

Beckett007 (rather recent)

Nigel Simmons

Russell Cox

Nixdorux

Random Hero

PLBenjaminZ

Dale North - 'Rena Lanford of Arlia Village'

And I think it's worth mentioning, too, those who sometimes blend orchestral with other elements:

zircon

ziwtra - 'Gifts of Mana'

Ghetto Lee Lewis - 'Emotions Lost in Time'

Star Salzman

tweek

mv - 'Aquamarine' & 'A Foray into the Eastern Horizons'

and nobody mentioned TheWingless

You people sicken me sometimes. You really do.

You know why nobody mentions you John? It's not cause you're black. It's because you drop in on a thread every week or so and make a smartass comment, but where are you when we REALLY need you John? HUH? Where's the NEW MIXES? How come you completely rebuilt your website to look like an ad for EVE Online, and you haven't updated it in like 2 years?

Riddle me that, fool.

*sniff" I love you and I miss you so much John. Please come home. kthxbai.