Pirated software

I agree with what Gecko said a few pages back: people that use 'warez' most likely weren't going to buy the product anyway, so the company doesn't technically lose anything.

Personally, in the future, I'd just like my music to be distributed, so I wouldn't mind people downloading. Of course that would probably be different if I worked at a software company or something. It would be a 2nd profession too, so as long as I'd have income I'd be cool with it; at least I think so, I know a lot of things can change when stuff gets financially rough.

I don't know, I'm an advocate of making music for people to hear it, not to pay me off. Maybe that's old school.

I wasn't really talking about the cheaper software, those are clearly within range of anyone. But when you see songs everywhere that use top-notch East West stuff, yet sound blatantly uninspired and doesn't use an ounce of the tools' real potential, you can be sure it's just some John Doe who torrented it and cannot be bothered with learning the software correctly.

So, and correct me if I'm wrong, the gist of your argument is "I deserve to have whatever music or software I want, but music and software aren't important enough to actually pay someone for, so musicians and software-makers therefore don't deserve to be paid, and they're bad people for wanting to be paid."
the jist of my arguement is your face.

dude, I just be talking out my ass in case you havn't notice. <_<

shit, fuck, motherfuckin' hoe. -_-

the jist of my arguement is your face.

dude, I just be talking out my ass in case you havn't notice. <_<

shit, fuck, motherfuckin' hoe. -_-

wow. why are you participating in the conversation again? if you're intent is "you just be talking out your ass", (and thus dub yourself the topical llama) then do everyone a favor and shut up on the matter.

So, and correct me if I'm wrong, the gist of your argument is "I deserve to have whatever music or software I want, but music and software aren't important enough to actually pay someone for, so musicians and software-makers therefore don't deserve to be paid, and they're bad people for wanting to be paid."

The gist of his his argument is "I am a fucking retard and you should give me what I want bitch now bend the fuck over."