Capcom: The Great Okami Watermark Fiasco

Rayza

Let me guess... you want me to edit up one of the Wii art covers to look like a PS2 cover :lol:

We can do it. We have the technology.

That would be sweet; PS2 Okami owners shouldn't be left out of the free cover giveaway ;)

I just got a Nice Work Guy edit idea...Take the Wii cover and replace the ign logo with a NWG logo saying something witty or have the NWG point out the ign logo something like "Nice Work Capcom".

How's it a spin? I mean, they're acknowledging the gaffe themselves, right? The bonus boxarts are EXTRAS.

It's a spin because they said the new covers were to "Better reflect the artistic nature of the game," when they should have said the new covers were to "Replace the screwup from our case art designer who didn't have the original files and pulled everything off IGN to make the new cover."

Not something I'll lose any sleep over, and you're absolutely right, the new covers are a.) free bonus stuff, and b.) absolutely gorgeous. But I'm all about honesty in the printed word.

In other news, I'm pretty certain this is the most gorgeously beautiful game (in cel-shaded style) that I have EVER seen, and I must own it.

It's a spin because they said the new covers were to "Better reflect the artistic nature of the game," when they should have said the new covers were to "Replace the screwup from our case art designer who didn't have the original files and pulled everything off IGN to make the new cover.

But they did say that.

http://blog.capcom.com/archives/1154