Need some voice work done

supremespleen

I've just about finished filming for a movie with my school's Cinematography Club and we need some voice overs that sound sort of like and older Native-American man. If you think you can do it, or do something close, please record yourself saying these lines and e-mail the wav or mp3 to me at supremespleen@gmail.com

We'll put cool Indian music under it, as well.

We raised our voices to the Great Spirit. Many a warrior met on that fateful eve. Each warrior brought their bow. Each placed a single arrow in THE QUIVER OF TIME. With a shaman’s blessing, the quiver was given to my son, Coyote. But we were foolish and arrogant. We could not control the great power within it. When the arrows were fired, it unleashed a great force. Many white men and many of our sons died that day. We vowed to never use the quiver again.
And some references:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4FaQdU8eKuM

I've just about finished filming for a movie with my school's Cinematography Club and we need some voice overs that sound sort of like and older Native-American man. If you think you can do it, or do something close, please record yourself saying these lines and e-mail the wav or mp3 to me at supremespleen@gmail.com

I'll make an attempt!