Wasted talent Guys and Gals?

DrunkenSage

Wow.... I have heard enough by now. These old ass (and new) video game compositions are worth paying dues and appreciating, but damn. There are folks on this remixing tip right now that surely produce better quality and intricate influenced music than most popular music right now. People have commented on alot of my works as sounding like videogame music; I just don't know if they can appreciate some of the greatest music composed today. Not trying to brown-nose but really. These musical composers and producers for videogames; are underpaid ridiculously compared to mainstream pop/rap/dance/ whatever. To bring a moral and sum... I just hope all of you (who are re-arranging and such) are making money using your skills. I'm sure that if one can remix a beat, and re-comprimise the whole scenario; if that makes sense; that the same individual would be capable of being creative enough to compose his/her own work. Based on what I've seen I just want to say that alot of you'll should definetely be doing this for a living. But, this is a motivational side-project for me. When these mixes become better than the originals, I just have to consider. Even though the oldies were limited to 8bit and 16/32bit. Har har. Be productive among yourselves at the same time! There ya go.

We need to send out more gift baskets and glamourshots with glitter.

Egad, irony (or something of the sort)! I've seen maybe 2.5 episodes of each of those shows, and they happened to include those two episodes! Improbable Reference Getter, AWAAAAAAAAYYY...!

...unless my memory is fuzzy and it's just one TV show reference you're talking about...