For sale - Native Instruments, EWQL software, MIDI foot controller

I own a number of Native Instruments products that I've purchased over the last few years. I want to upgrade to Komplete 5, mainly to get Kontakt 3 and the Pro-53. I qualify for upgrade pricing since I own Kore 2, but NI can't make a better deal given the products I own, so what I'd like to do is sell these products to make the Komplete 5 upgrade more affordable. We just had to buy new appliances, so I don't have money to buy the upgrade at its full price, but if I can sell enough of my current software, it's worth it.

EDIT: Everything is now available immediately. If you want it, it's yours.

Payment is by PayPal only, and I'll ship items within a business day after receiving payment. There may be some delay with getting the licenses transferred, since I'll have to call Native Instruments in order to do this, but NI has assured me that there's no problem in doing so.

Here's my for-sale list with details; I can be flexible on prices, so send me a PM if you're interested. Prices include shipping costs world-wide, other than the FCB1010, which has its own pricing details below.

Elektrik Piano: $100 Comes with manual and original media in original cases.

Arturia Prophet V: $125 Comes with USB key (needed to run the software), manual and media. Nothing wrong with this; I just don't need two Prophet 5 synths, and Komplete comes with the Pro-53.

WayOutWare TimewARP 2600: $125 Comes with media.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure they are; I never remember having to specify a PC or Mac for any of the NI products I bought. I'll confirm that for you when I get home tonight.

Worst case is you could probably download the latest Kontakt installer from NI's site to get the plugin and install the library manually by copying the CD contents and then telling Kontakt where the files are.

It seems ok, and is a good reproduction of the original ARP 2600. I chose this version over the Arturia one since the Arturia version wouldn't run on my machine. I didn't mention it above, but my reason for selling is that it's not really friendly for a live situation. I want to have all the presets I like loaded and switchable by MIDI PC events, and the TimewARP doesn't handle that well.

They have a demo on their site though; by all means try it. You're much more of a synth expert than I am; I was mainly interested in it as a way of recreating some classic Weather Report sounds.

I have, but my intention was to give the buyer my NI account (obviously with all other software, which is all NI and can be transferred, removed from the account), so it would still be usable.

But the problem is, the registration depends partially on the system ID of your machine. So your registration code wouldn't work for the next person.

Also, NI will make you get permission from East West before they de-activate your account, and EW won't give you permission. I had to go thru the same thing to get GPO de-activated, but thankfully Garritan permits resells.

But the problem is, the registration depends partially on the system ID of your machine. So your registration code wouldn't work for the next person.

Also, NI will make you get permission from East West before they de-activate your account, and EW won't give you permission. I had to go thru the same thing to get GPO de-activated, but thankfully Garritan permits resells.

True, it does depend on the machine. I've had it installed on two different machines though (I used to have a desktop which died, so I bought my laptop) and had no issues.

I wasn't talking about deactivating the account here, just pulling all my *other* synths from the account, leaving it with only EWQLSO, and giving someone the account, changing my personal information. At any rate, I'm not looking to screw someone over, and if they are unable to register, I'll be happy to give a refund.

Yeah I wasn't trying to imply you were looking to screw someone, just wanted to make sure you knew about EW's no selling policy. I've only recently become aware of it myself. Unless you're selling an unregistered EW product I'm not sure there's any way the next person will be able to use it past the grace period.

Than again if you transfer the whole acct, who knows. That might work.

I'm considering your copy of kontakt 2.

Is it a dual install disk? I'm on a mac. :-)

The printing on the CD implies that they're dual-install, but I didn't see any Mac-only files when I opened it in Windows (although this could be because I don't know how to see them). I'll ask NI to be certain.

The printing on the CD implies that they're dual-install, but I didn't see any Mac-only files when I opened it in Windows (although this could be because I don't know how to see them). I'll ask NI to be certain.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Honestly i'm not too interested about the library, I just need the plugin so I can use my orchestra samples again. ;_;

10 minutes later...

Actually, I've looked the library up and there might be some cool stuff, especially that harpsichord. I'm decently set on synths between Logic and Vanguard, but some extra percussion some more piano sounds is always good.

Ok; I marked it as claimed, so it's yours if you want it.

EDIT: NI removed all the licenses they could for software I wanted to sell. I'd forgotten that a couple of these, unfortunately including Kontakt 2, were EDU versions which can't be sold. Bah, sorry to get your hopes up OA. Better to find out now rather than later, I guess.