Sonic the Hedgehog (GG) 'Bridge Racer'

JH Sounds

Heh, a funny track. Pretty good sounds, no complaints from me. Try seguing the track with Green Hill Zone if you need a direction to go. Other stuff: have your bassline follow the original sequence, starting at 00:27 or 00:41. Also, the melody/synthline you introduce at 01:02 doesn't mesh with the melody - but I think the idea (I hear there) is good - work on it a bit more, try to find a good key for it. I like the title. :)

--Eino

Eino <3 Green Hill Zone, Eino <3 Green Hill Zone...

I recommend doing some production fixes before you do anything else on this. Clap is buried and unprocessed. Both your pad and that rhythmic thing (supposed to be the bass?) with the lfo-controlled cutoff is waay too loud, the lead could use a little trimming of dB too. You've also got a clashing instrument, in case you didn't notice how terrible the celesta-ish high-range melodic synth sounds together with the rest.

Source doesn't strike me as being as annoying in this as in Tarnish's wip or in the original. Interesting. Maybe it's the off-key thingy in the bg and the detuned pads that keep my mind on other things.

Haven't I heard something more cohesive and pleasant from you before? Too many wips have passed since...