Are there any artists here I can hire to do album artwork?

Meteo Xavier

Gotta get more specific than that.

Ok, lets try illustration. I'm looking for 2 images, one being a Yoshitaka Amano style image (although not nearly as complicated, it would be much simpler) and the other being an image similar to Cowboy Bebop's last image before "You're gonna carry that weight" flashes on.

My budget for artwork is pretty modest, but I am willing to pay someone to help me out here.

I could fork up a quick sketch or something if you want. I'm quite familiar and to a certain extent influenced by Yoshitaka Amano, but for someone who's knowledgeable about manga and to an extent anime, you'd think I'd be familiar with cowboy bebop but I haven't gotten very far in it. : d

Album artwork is a great hobby of mine.

http://www.last.fm/music/Nathan+Rich/+albums

Resolution is kind of small thanks to last.fm's restrictions, but you get the general idea in some way. I have plenty of other examples in high resolution if needed!

That's some pretty good looking stuff. You should set up a deviant art page or something to put these up on.