Final Fantasy 7 'Burning Big Bridge / Clash on the Big Bridge'

Mario Murderer

Hurrrr........so my ridiculous long absence was long and ridiculous (in b4 people who say "who are you?") but yeah I joined this site ages ago but then kinda forgot about the forums. <_________<

However recently I finished a video game music arrangement album with personal remixes I made.

Don't know weather people should think that this should be a WIP or a release or whatever, but I decided to post this remix anyway since I was bored, it's a different style of the song too *SLOW ALERT*

The only thing I used was keyboards lol.

However I put it in WMA file because I forgot / couldn't be bothered to convert it. lawl. But if people like it then I will.

http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/65690/Burning%20Big%20Bridge%20%5BFinal%20Fantasy%207%5D.wma

eh

No source link, no source comment. I do recognize some of this from other remixes, I think.

The whole track sounds like it's played through a guitar amp, you should find some better way of recording this, some way where you have a bit more control over the sound. I'm also annoyed by the noise, fixing the above problems should fix that too.

The drum writing isn't very interesting. It's functional, but there's times when it's just plain boring. The heavy reverb on the drums might add to the sluggish feel I from it. Everything's compressed, too, so when the strings play, the hihats are buried. Not good, you should use a multiband compressor to keep the highs at the appropriate level while raising overall volume without getting clipping.

It's not bad, but it's repetitive, sluggish, it's got noise, and it sounds low-quality. See what you can do to fix that. Good luck.