An opportunity for OC ReMixers, and my new game industry job!

Burly

Well, I posted a couple months ago about getting a job in the game industry...

The offer to work as an animator for Zenimax Online fell through at that time, and my search for my dream career starting gig continued.

Now I can say the search is over. I am officially the animator for an online game studio in Cambridge, MA called Conduit Labs (conduitlabs.com).

Here's where OCRemixers come in. The game needs a ton of music because of it's dance/club nature. There will constantly be new songs added for various genres, even after the game releases. I'm sure if you're willing to create some new, original songs, Conduit could work out a deal to release your music in the game.

I haven't started yet, that's in January. I'm just throwing this out there, I'll talk with them more about the music licensing when I start.

Happy Mixing to ya! This place rocks!

It's cool you're looking out for opportunities for the ReMixers, but holler back after January when you actually have a firm idea of the potential here. It's presumptuous to put this out there right now.

Well I'm a very presumptuous person, and I'm ecstatic about starting my career!