Club Nintendo

Overflow

The coins expire too - they're only good for two years after you earn them.

A little more than 2 years actually. They add the remaining club nintendo year on there was well. So if you're thinking about adding something in may/june... you'd be better off to wait until the next year starts in july.

Wow, for years we hear about the awesome stuff the Japanese Club Nintendo gets, like soundtrack CDs and games and toys... and once it comes over here, it's so disappointing and underwhelming, it's like having watching someone walk to wards you with a puppy, only to turn slightly to the side and walk right past you.

It didn't start out so great in Japan either I thought?

Just keep in mind that the games do have an expiration date of when you can no longer do the survey.

I did the surveys that expire soon. The six that I have remaining don't expire till 2013.

The coins expire too - they're only good for two years after you earn them.

Yeah I know about that. But the 620 coins that I have don't expire till June 30, 2011. So I have time. ;-)

Okay, so I'm not so sure where to find the product registration codes. Anything I found matching that description didn't work. How's everybody else doing?

EDIT: Perhaps the maintenance they just started doing was causing me problems.

The code is behind the manual on an small two sheet booklet. It will be on the back of that booklet.