Anyone want an OCR shirt?

MrBogus

I bought a medium black OCR shirt a year or two ago. Like the design, but it doesn't fit me at all. Wore it for 5 minutes and then threw it into my closet. Did some cleaning up today and found it again. So here's the deal: cover my shipping charges (let's call it $4) and chip in a few bucks into the OCR trust fund (just so I don't end up undercutting them on their own product) and you got yourself an OCR t-shirt.

Let me know if any of you are interested or have questions. Mods, please feel free to move this thread if it's not in the right forum.

dscn1820vs0.th.jpg

dscn1821oq1.th.jpg

You should have bought a large shirt that doesn't fit rather than a medium shirt that doesn't fit.

Actually nothing will fit me, not with the cut of the shirt. I have an athletic but lean build. The chest and shoulders area is uncomfortably tight but I have way too much room in the arms and waist area. My shirts are always fitted, these shirts come nowhere close.

A size L would look like a mumu on me.

I bought a medium white and it fits pretty well. If you're used to retrofit style shirts (a lot of shirts are now), then you won't like 'em. But if you like the traditional comfy T's I think you'll dig 'em. Unless you have huge guns then you're going to have a little arm room. E-Starland sent me a few stickers with the shirt and the big bumper sticker is pretty cool. It's sitting on my machine but I think I'll try to peel it off and put it on my car. A lot of people comment on the shirt when I pass by them. They ask each other about it and don't know that I can hear them. "It must be some video game or something".