The legend of zelda medley

Audiophile

• 2 weeks later...

ive allways considered doing some of the Zelda 3 tracks, but I've only recently felt my skills and instrument libraries were adequate enough. i'd like to make a western medley of some zelda songs. that would rule. but if anyone steals this idea from me and beats me to it, or if theres allready such remixes, then im still happy. as long as someone does it ;D

but yeah, a zelda medley would be sweet.

• 3 weeks later...

I recorded a piano medley of the ending from Zelda: A Link to the Past waaay back. Actually I played another piano medley at a coffee shop for open mic night. The songs I played were Zelda 1 Underworld, Zelda's Theme (from LttP and Ocarina of Time), main theme (Zelda 1, LttP). I've also messed around with the palace theme from Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link and the Dark World Theme. Come to think of it, I think I may have played some other tracks from OoT and Majora's Mask as well.

I haven't played any of the Game Cube or Wii releases, or else I would probably try the music from them also.

If you want a specific track list, or just want me to play the ones I think will sound good together, let me know. Here is a recent recording of my playing (recorded this morning with lack of sleep, just started learning the song yesterday, lol).

https://www.yousendit.com/download/U0d3eFljckk4Q1JMWEE9PQ

It's the castle theme from Super Mario World. Sorry, but I'm stuck with a lousy recording setup and an out-of-tune piano.

Actually though, my main genre is trance, has been for a long time. My very first remix was a trance version of the Zelda 1 main theme (although I never submitted it to this site; it's long lost although you might be able to find it somewhere on the internet).