D-Pad Hero, New NES Game

Sam Ascher-Weiss

I've never emulated before, and I have a certain apprehension towards the idea of trying it out...*sheepish grin*

Well, your only other option is to buy an NES, find a way to put this game on a cartridge and tour the USA with the fruits of your dreams on a Radio Flyer - some parts made in japan.

Sorry but this is dying for a fix.

I've never masturbated before, and I have a certain apprehension towards the idea of trying it out...*sheepish grin*

fixed.

(though there's nothing wrong with that apprehension. trust me)

Damn it i have to save this topic from my derailment.!!

Sweet Child o' Mine is easier for me to play on a real keyboard than on this gamepad :/ The dev(s) asked a question on the blog regarding the difficulty of the game. Personally I think it's a bit challenging, especially since there's no easy/medium difficulty levels to really introduce you to the concept of the game like DDR and Guitar Hero each have.

Well, your only other option is to buy an NES, find a way to put this game on a cartridge and tour the USA with the fruits of your dreams on a Radio Flyer - some parts made in japan.

You forgot the option where I just never play this game. :<

Sorry but this is dying for a fix.

fixed.

(though there's nothing wrong with that apprehension. trust me)

:-x:-x:-x

So yeah, I pretty much mirror what other people have said: the game is awesome, but it's pretty damn hard. I can't get a single medal on anything. The 8bit covers are awesome (in fact, I had downloaded SnoBro's Sweet Child O' Mine NES rom just last month before I'd even heard of this game), but what's up with the a-Ha track? Maybe I'm not such a big fan of that band, but that's a pretty obscure song to go with. I could understand not wanting to use Take On Me, but how about The Living Daylights? I like that one.

But yeah, I sure hope they get on board and make Dpad Hero II even more awesome.